1: Project Page
- Performance Stats: Displays key data from the field report. Switch between all respondents, or view by language or sample source.
- Field Data: View the qualification, incidence and drop-out rates. Mouse-over a chart to view exact numbers.
- Languages: Allows you to view the languages applied to the survey.
- Sample Sources: Allows you to view the sample sources used in the survey.
- Project Controls: Select the menu icon in the top-left corner to access all of the project options for building, testing, distributing and fielding your project.
- Survey State: The current state of the survey (e.g., testing, live, closed).
- Users / User Groups: Users and groups who have access to the project are listed here, along with their permission level.
- Files: Any documents, images, videos, email lists or files you've uploaded are accessible here. You can upload your questionnaire documents or even the finished report.
- Campaigns: Quickly access your email campaigns, if applicable.
- Reports: Lists any saved crosstabs reports.
- Description: Edit the project description. The description helps you remember what the project was all about and also aids in identifying a project in a search.
- Tags: Add or remove tags for the project. Tags are used for organization and for improved searching.
Learn more: The Project Page
2: Powerful Searching
Using the powerful search capabilities, you can find your projects based on project name, descriptions, tags, users and even search for specific contents, like a file name or even question text.
Click the orange caret to see advanced search options.
Learn more: Search Capabilities
3: Saved Views
The Decipher research hub helps you find the projects you need as quickly as possible. Pre-configured views and saved searches make that easier than ever before.
Click on the saved views menu to see all of the view options. You can switch to these at any time. If you find an interesting view using searching or sorting, you can then save it to this menu to recall that view on demand.
Learn more: Saved Searches
4: Multiple Project Layouts
There are 3 options for displaying your projects.
A list allows you to see many projects on the screen at once.
Drill into the grid layout to see some of the interesting project data.
View complete project data in the most detailed view.
5: System Tools
User Account: Add your picture or access your account information by clicking on the user icon.
Notifications: The bell icon will light up to let you know when there's new system updates or release news.
Help: Find out more about using our software via the video library or knowledge base.
6: User Permission Levels
The permissions presets makes managing permission levels easy, allowing you to quickly assign an access level, however you can still refine the permission for each category. Permissions can be set by supervisors of a company.
See the "Permissions Options" below for descriptions of each access level setting.
|Full Access||Edit Access||View Only||Vendor Only||View Only w/Data|
- Survey -
- Build: Create and edit surveys in the survey builder
- Edit: Edit surveys in the survey testing application
- View: Test surveys (but without the testing tools)
- None: No survey access
- Reporting / Crosstabs -
- Edit: Create and edit reports in Crosstabs
- View: Run crosstabs reports
- None: No crosstabs access
- Data -
- Edit: Modify data using the "Edit Data" tool
- Download: Download data
- None: No data access
- Field Report -
- Edit: Edit quotas
- View: View all tabs in the field report
- None: No field report access
- Campaign Manager -
- Build: Create and manage email campaigns
- None: No campaign manager access
- Research Dashboards -
- Build: Create and edit research dashboards
- View: View private research dashboards
- None: No dashboard access
- Admin -
- Full: Add/Remove existing users to projects. Only supervisors can create new users. The permissions granted to others cannot exceed your existing permissions for the project.
- None: No adding/removing user permissions