Emails can only be sent to the recipient list.
1. An email campaign has been created
2. The seed list has been created and tested emails have been sent and reviewed
3. The survey has been set "live" (ie, launched)
4. The recipient list has been uploaded
Once these steps have been completed, you may start your campaign.
1: Launch Campaign
Once the email has been sent, the emails will be sent to you, and the email will be sent to you. To do this, click on the project in the campaign manager screen to expand the options, then select "send emails."
1.1: Review the Campaign Information
A new window will appear with the campaign name and recipient list, including the number of recipients in the list. Review this information before proceeding with the send.
1.2: Shuffling, Seed List & Unabridged
Next, make your selections for shuffling, including the seed list and making the list unabridged.
- Shuffle List: By default, the order of the recipient list will be shuffled, meaning it will send to recipients in random order. To send the emails in order, uncheck the "Shuffle List" box.
- Include Seed List: By default the seedlist is included in the email send. Uncheck the box if you do not want to include the seed list in the email send.
- Unabridged List: By default, the system will notify you to duplicates. If you want to receive a mail in a multi-wave survey, check the box to make the list unabridged.
1.3: Filter by Variable (Optional)
The campaign manager gives you the option to filter your mailing list to a specific group. This step is optional.Click "Add Recipient List Filter."
Select the variable from the dropdown menu. Then you would like to filter the chosen variable. To further restrict this filter, click "+ AND" and add additional restrictions. To add a second, independent filter, click "Add Filter" and follow the same steps. Once finished, click "Apply Filters."
Once applied, you'll have the option to edit or delete the filter.
1.4: Send Emails in Batches (Optional)
You have the option to send emails to a specified number of sample . To do this simply enter the number for the first batch of emails. This step is optional.
1.5: Schedule the Send (Optional)
By default the soft send will occur 20 minutes after "send emails" is clicked. If you want to set a specific date, you can use the "Schedule Delayed Send" section.
Send emails. "Send Emails." Send emails.
Click in the calendar field and select the date in the calendar pop-up, then click on the drop-down menu. The selected date / time will appear in the field as you adjust them. If you want to send a message to a friend, please click here.
If you are sending emails in batches a "Send Remaining" field is included.
1.6: Send the Emails
If all looks correct, click "Send Emails" to initiate the email send.
The soft send will go to the first 10,000 recipients the email campaign. If the entire email campaign contains 10,000 recipients or less, then the entire recipient list will be emailed in the soft send.
The rest of the email send (ie, full send) will go out 12 hours after the soft send . The status is displayed in the status column of the email campaign.