We have opted to use the Apple Developer Enterprise Program to distribute access to our enterprise apps. Before this app can be opened it must be trusted by the individual user. This can be achieved by following the steps below.
1. Download the app from studspace.net/apps
2. After you click "Install" a pop up will appear asking you to confirm your selection
3. Once the app finishes downloading tap the app icon to open the app
4. Upon tapping on the app, a pop up will appear letting the user know that the app needs to be verified before it can be opened on the device. Tap "Cancel" to close this pop up.
5. Navigate to Settings > General >Profiles or Device management
6. Under Enterprise app on the Device Management list, select "Revelation Inc."
7. Tap Trust "Revelation Inc."
8. On the following pop up tap "Trust" to complete the app verification process
9. Tap on the app to login and begin participating
Note: An internet connection is required to verify the app developer’s certificate. If you are behind a firewall, make sure that it is configured to allow https://ppq.apple.com . If you are not connected to the app when you try and trust the app, the device displays "Not Verified" instead.