iPhone users go here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4083
Android users read below:
You can use use these simple instructions to get media onto your computer from your Android device:
- Connect your Android phone to your computer using your USB cable.
- The critical step: On your Android phone, pull down the notification window (aka "window shade") and tap USB connected.
- A notification window will appear. Tap Mount. Your phone will enter USB storage mode.
- Find the removable storage drive. On a PC, navigate to My Computer and look for a new removable storage drive. On a Mac, the drive will appear on your desktop.
- Open the DCIM folder, and find, then Drag-and-drop the video to your desktop.
- In your phone’s notification window, tap Turn off USB storage.
- Unplug your phone and you’re all set.
Once you get your videos to your Desktop, you can head over to http://Studyspace.net, log in using the credentials that you use on the phone, and upload to the activity of your choice.