Tablet Support for Concept Canvas:
- Microsoft Surface
- Internet Explorer 11
- Create a pin by tapping anywhere on the Concept Canvas image.
- View pin details by holding your finger on an existing pin for three seconds, or by tapping it in the activity roll on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Operate all other controls as you would on a desktop.
Additional Notes on Microsoft Surface:
- Concept Canvas can be used with the Microsoft Surface Pen, your finger (touching/tapping the screen), or the mouse/keyboard. If you’d like to switch input methods, you will need to save your work and refresh the page. The Microsoft Surface Pen works best with the Internet Explorer browser.
- Please ensure that the on-screen keyboard is not set to zoom mode. Zoom mode will resize the Concept Canvas when the keyboard is present, displacing the location of your pin. If your on-screen keyboard appears as pictured in the first image below, turn zoom mode off by following these steps:
- Step 1 – Press the button labeled "1" to turn off zoom mode.
- Step 2 – Your keyboard should now look like the one pictured in the second image.