Upon login, you will see the Overview page of your current project. The navigation bar is vertically situated at the left side of the screen.
From the Project drop-down menu at the top left you can jump to any of your projects and filter them by typing the project title in the search field at the top. You can also access the Projects area clicking the Project Dashboard link.
The vertical navigation bar gives you in one place all the options needed to manage your project:
- The Overview page gives you general perspective of the project’s completion;
- The Messages page allows you to check your Inbox and Outbox and send messages to participants;
- The Explore area is where you go to view and analyze project data as well as create reports and image sets;
- The Findings area is where you can access grids showing the tallies of closed-ended questions as well as download reports and image sets you’ve created in the Explore area;
- The Project Setup section gives you access to the general settings of the Project, the Participant lists and the Activity scheduler;
- At the bottom of the navigation bar are located links to the Activity Library giving you examples of different types of activities, the Support & Feedback contact form and a link to the Knowledge Base.
Note: The knowledge base articles are accessible also from the Learn More links located at the top of the page of each specific functionality: