- To add participants to your project, look under the project setup section of the project toolbar and select participants.
- To add participants click the drop down arrow at the top right corner of the page and select: Upload Multiple
- Upload Multiple- Allows you to batch upload participants using a csv wizard.
- After selecting "Upload Multiple" you will enter the CSV wizard.
- Download a CSV template pre-populated with all the necessary profile fields by clicking the drop down arrow at the top right corner of the screen and selecting "Download CSV Template."
- If you'd like to create your own CSV from scratch, this preview gives you an example of what it should look like.
- Show Tips - Outlines a few things you should know about uploading participants with a CSV. Make sure to read them!
- Select "Next" once you are ready to upload your CSV.
- If your CSV has errors you will be notified about how many errors are present.
- Select “Submit Valid Participants” if you'd like to add the participants without errors and skip the ones that do.
- Error type and details are displayed so you can see exactly what is wrong.
- Rows with errors will be highlighter in red. To edit the data simply click into the cell with the error and change it.
- Once you have solved any existing errors (or if you didn't have any to begin with) click submit to process your participant csv. Once the csv has loaded correctly the csv will display itself so you can make sure that everything was loaded correctly. Click "Done" to return to the participants page.
- To add custom profiles fields to your project, add new columns into your CSV for each profile field you would like to add.
- The CSV wizard will identify new columns and give you the option to "create a new column" or "ignore."
- Once you select "create a new column" you will get a drop down menu that allows you to select the type of data that is in the column. "Single Select" is data where only one option applies to each participant. "Multiple Select" is data where several options can apply to each participant. "Text" is in case you want to put answers to open ended questions into a profile field. Select "ok" to add the new column.
Bulk/Multiple Participant Upload
Creating Custom Profile Fields
FV Webaddress Aktualisieren
Willkommen in der neuen FV Knowledge Base. Wir haben einige Design-Updates durchlaufen. Keine Sorge, alle deine Lieblings-FV-Artikel sollten immer noch am gleichen Ort sein. Wir wünschen Ihnen viel Spaß auf der neuen Website.