You have learned about user types and set up your first groups, so now it's time to finally create users!
Add new users
- On the MindTouch toolbar, select Site tools > Control panel.
- Under Users & Groups select Users and click Add New User.
- At a minimum, enter the following user information:
- Username (must be unique).
- Assign the user as either a Community Member or a Pro Member.
- Add to a group if needed.
- If you are adding a pro member, choose the user's pro member role.
- Click Add User!
- Your users will receive a welcome email with the following:
- URL to your MindTouch site
Create your own
That's it. For now, work on creating a handful of users manually within your site.
Create users now!
Want to dive deeper into creating users?
Single sign-on (SSO) considerations
Keep in mind that although SSO is possible in MindTouch, it is recommended post-launch. When SSO is eventually configured, users are automatically provisioned as they log in, removing the need to manually create users up front.
Go here next!